· Big Digital Universe, having its registered address on the 3rd Floor, Mahamati Bhawan, Gairidhara Marg, Kathmandu-Nepal ("Big Digital," "we," "us," or "our") is managing and operating the website www.bigdigital.com.np (collectively referred to as the "Big Digital Platform") through which it among other things facilitates the sale and purchase of mobile, tablet, television, audio, home appliances, computers, cameras, kitchen appliances, personal care and grooming, accessories, and other products ("Products") to the users of the Big Digital Platform ("User" or "Users" or "you" or "your").
· This document is an electronic record governed by the provisions under the Information Technology Act, 2063 and rules made thereunder as may be applicable, and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2063. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
2. Type of Information Collected
· You may be asked to provide your information anytime you visit, access, use, or browse the Big Digital Platform. We may share information and use it to fit with other information to provide and improve our Products, services, content, and advertising.
· You agree to provide information that shall be valid, correct, up to date, and accurate. You may access, amend, alter or require the deletion of your information partially or entirely by logging into your account on the website.
· We may collect a variety of information from you, including your name, password, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, and contact preferences, including any other usage and interaction details with us or our affiliates. We may collect such information which, when combined with other pieces of information available, could reasonably allow you to be identified ("Personal Information"). Personal information shall include but is not limited to your full name, personal contact numbers, residential address, e-mail address, gender, or date of birth.
· We may also collect, receive, process, or store specific sensitive personal data or information consisting of, but not limited to:
· Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card, or other payment instrument details;
· Physical, physiological, and mental health conditions;
· Any detail relating to the above Personal Information categories as provided to us for providing service;
· Any of the Information received under the above Personal Information categories by us for processing, stored, or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
(Collectively referred to as "Sensitive Personal Data or Information").
3. Use of Information Collected
· We may collect, use or process your information, including Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information, for the following purposes:
· For creating and giving you access to your registered account on the Big Digital Platform.
· To develop, deliver, process and improve our Products, services, and content in order to personalize and improve your experience.
· To inform you about our Products, services, offers, updates, and upcoming events, including providing you information about order confirmations, invoices, technical notices, and security alerts.
· For internal analysis and research purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Our Products, services, and customer communications.
· To meet any legal or regulatory requirement or comply with a request from any governmental or judicial authority.
· To resolve any request, dispute, grievance, or complaint raised by you about your use of the Big Digital Platform.
· To detect or monitor any fraudulent or illegal activity on the Big Digital Platform.
4. Disclosure of Information Collected
· We may, from time to time, be required to disclose the information collected from you to our trusted third-party service providers who assist us in facilitating the provision of services and purchase of Products on the Big Digital Platform. For instance, we may share your information with a third-party payment gateway provider to process transactions on the Big Digital Platform. Using the Big Digital Platform, you consent to any such disclosure of your information with third-party service providers. We ensure that such third-party service providers are bound by reasonable confidentiality obligations and/ or use, maintain and follow generally accepted industry and security standards with respect to such information.
· We may also disclose your information when such disclosure is requisitioned under any law or judicial decree or when we, in our sole discretion, deem it necessary to protect our rights or the rights of other Users, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk.
· A third-party payment gateway provider may be required to collect certain financial information from you, including your credit/debit card number or your bank account details (collectively referred to as "Financial Information"). All Financial Information collected from you by third-party payment gateway providers will be used only for billing and payment processes. The Financial Information collected from you is transacted through secure digital platforms of approved payment gateways under encryption, thereby complying with reasonably expected technology standards. The verification of the Financial Information shall be accomplished only by you through a process of authentication in which we shall have no role to play. Hence, we shall bear no liability in relation to the same. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of third-party payment gateway providers or any breach of conditions, representations, and warranties. We shall also not be obligated to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and such third-party payment service providers.
· While we take our best efforts to ensure that your information, including Personal Information, Financial Information, and Sensitive Personal Information or Data, is duly protected by undertaking security measures prescribed under applicable laws, you are strongly advised to exercise reasonable discretion while providing Personal Information or Financial Information while using the services given that the Internet is susceptible to security breaches.
· The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We have implemented security policies, rules, and technical measures, as required under applicable law, including firewalls, transport layer security, and other physical and electronic security measures to protect the Personal Information that it has under its control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. When you submit your information on the Big Digital Platform, your information is protected through our security systems. Please note that we use international and industry-recognized standards per applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
· Although we make the best possible efforts to transmit and store all the information provided by you in a secure operating environment that is not open to the public, you understand and acknowledge that there is no such thing as complete security. We do not guarantee that there will be no unintended disclosures of any information and potential security breaches. You agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security or for any action of any third parties that receive your Personal Information or events that are beyond our reasonable control, including acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
6. Cookies Policy
· Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when you visit, access, or browse the Big Digital Platform, we automatically receive the uniform resource locator of the site from which you visit, access, or browse the Big Digital Platform, details of the website you visit on leaving the Big Digital Platform, the internet protocol ("IP") address of each User's computer operating system, type of web browser the User is using, e-mail patterns, and the name of the User's internet service provider. This information is used solely to analyse overall User trends and to help us improve our services. Please note that the link between the User's IP address and the User's personally identifiable Information is not shared with third parties without the User's permission or unless required by law or to provide or facilitate the User with the services. Notwithstanding the above, the User acknowledges that we reserve the right to share some of the aggregate findings, including the Personal Information provided by the Users in an unidentifiable, aggregate form, and not the specific data with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others to help grow the business. The amount of information sent to us depends on the settings of the web browser used by the User to access the Platforms. The User may refer to the browser used if the User wishes to learn what information is provided to us.
· The Big Digital Platform uses temporary cookies to store certain data. We do not store Personal Information in the cookies. Information collected by us, by any means whatsoever, that does not personally identify the User as an individual (such as patterns of utilization described above) is exclusively owned by us and may be used by us and third-party service providers for technical administration of the Platforms, user administration, research, development, and other purposes.
· You understand that you may set or amend your web browsers to delete or disable cookies. If you choose to disable cookies on your computer or mobile telecommunication device, it may impair, degrade or restrict access to certain areas of the Big Digital Platform.
· We may allow other companies or entities to serve advertisements to you. These companies or entities include third-party advertisement servers, advertisement agencies, advertisement technology vendors, and research firms. We may target some advertisements to you that fit a certain general profile. We do not use Personal Information to target advertisements to you. When serving advertisements or optimizing the services to its Users, we may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User's browser.
· We may keep records of telephone calls received from and made to Users for the administration of services, research, and development, training, business intelligence, business development, or User administration. We may share such telephone records with third parties when required by law or to provide or facilitate the User with the services.
7. You consent to our reproduction/publishing of all testimonials and reviews given by you on the Big Digital Platform in relation to the services or the Products. You agree that we may edit the testimonials and reviews provided by you and reproduce/publish such edited or paraphrased versions of the testimonials and reviews on the Big Digital Platform. If the User has any concerns with the reproduction/publication of any testimonial or review provided by you, the User may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please 9820133300
8. Opt-Out Policy
· The third-party service providers with whom we may share information you provide are not permitted to market their own services, send promotional e-mails or engage in promotional communication with you. We provide you with the opportunity to opt out of receiving non-essential, promotional, or marketing-related communication from itself or its partners.
· If you wish to remove your contact information from all our mailing lists and newsletters, you can click on the "unsubscribe" link or follow the instructions in each e-mail message. Alternatively, you can contact us at email@example.com or call us at 9820133300 ( 10 AM to 8 PM, 365 days ). We reserve the right to limit membership based on the availability of contact information. All Users will be notified by e-mail prior to any actions taken.
9. Retention of Information
11. Grievance Redressal
· Office Number: 9820133300 E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Governing Law